Roatan Honduras in July!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trixxie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
When: July 12 - 19 2008
Where: The beautiful waters of Roatan - Coco View Resort
Departing: From Atlanta

If you have never dove the Prince Albert (a wreck located yards from the shore and only 60' deep - teaming with beautiful reef fish, octopus and corals) you owe it to yourself to check this great dive site. Along with diving Coco View wall, Newman's wall and lots of different sites that you get to on your 2 boat dives daily.

Checkout our website for more information! We had so much fun last year, I know we will this year too! Welcome to East Atlanta Divers

***Newsflash***

You may have read this post before and thought "I sure would love to go to Roatan with that group, but I don't live in ATLANTA".

Never fear! If you would like to book your own airfare from YOUR home town and get your accommodations and dive buddy through our shop, here is you perfect opportunity!!

If you have FF miles, use em to join us!

Over the water Accommodations and all taxes $1300.00 (does not incl departure taxes).

Call and reserve your spot today! 77zero-78eight-7five4five

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom