Roatan, Coiba or GC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The closest place and easiest to get to that you'll be guaranteed to see a lot of big stuff is a liveaboard out to Cocos Island. I see the Aggressor boat has openings on 8/16 if you have any flexibility with your dates, otherwise, consider it for a future trip.

Shady BueWater Travel? I just reached out to them this morning for a trip to Alor. Please elaborate.

I was speaking to a guy named Tim at bluewater who told me that booking Philippines siren was zero risk..

Zero risk to me means that I would be able to get a refund anytime I wanted

The Philippines siren folks decided that they did not want to honor the price that they offered us the trip on and jacked it up by double - $4200

This was one of those trips that was booked around the time of COVID being new and the Philippines was closed for tourism I believe for close to 2 years

I knew roatan was open for scuba, so when we asked for a refund he said the money had already been sent blah blah blah gave me a bunch of excuses & only offered to dedicate the money we had given then towards another trip they offered

I would have preferred to book directly with aggressor rather than a third party, as there was no benefit to me to use them versus looking directly with aggressor other than not using middleman

I felt they were misleading when they said no risk meaning I would get a full refund if issues happened or that the Siren would honor the price yet bluewater fell back on their published fine print over their word to me, after holding my money for 1.5 yrs

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom