Roatan and Belize on Norwegian Dream

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoatanMan:
If there were ever a place you could use just your 3 mil, this would be it.

Cool - that's what I figured Doc, but I just thought I'd check, MY female unit will probably require 3/2 full. :wink:

Thanks for the great info and the link!

John

Hi John,

Looks like we will be passing each other in the night in Roataan! I will be there for a whole fantastic week in May. Yipee!!!

Re diving in Cozumel, when I was there last year, I did between 4 to 5 dives a day. After our third dive, I got a bit cold divng in a skin (long sleeves and legs). I wish I had at least a 3mm even my 7mm with me. I ended up coming down with a cold and had to fight it with pseudofed and afrin so that i could dive.

PS, make sure you brings these meds with you, along with dramamine or bonine. A trip to the doc on the cruise ship for sea sickness meds is $$$$ or even if you buy it on the island.

See ya in Laguna!

Diver_Jan:
Looks like we will be passing each other in the night in Roataan! I will be there for a whole fantastic week in May. Yipee!!!

Hey there Jan!

A whole week?!?!?!? OK now I'm jealous! Actually, this cruise will just kind of give me a taste of the Western Caribbean. Two dives in Coz, two in Roatan and two in Belize. It'll be fun.... for sure..... but I'd really like to do a dedicated diving trip soon. Having a 9-year-old complicates things a little - and, while the rest of my family does dive, they're not as hard core as I am.

Too bad we'll miss each other but... like you said... our paths shall soon cross in Laguna, or on a boat to the Channel Islands!!

Good to hear from you, and thanks for the info! We'll definitely bring the meds you mentioned!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom