RIX Sweet Air Oil Free Breathing Air Compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jkuhn1984

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
We are looking to sell our Rix Sweet Air Breathing Air Compressor. We have owned this for a couple years and acquired it used. Works great and has no more than 20 minuets run time on it since we have owned it (5 years). It was purchased to be part of our dive team equipment for the fire department, but right after buying it we were able to buy a new fire truck that has its own air fill station built into it. There is no gas tank as it has the hookups to be plugged into a boat gas tank. Asking $3,000 OBO. Shipping will be extra if we cannot arrange a meeting.
IMG_0079.jpgIMG_0080.jpgIMG_0079.jpgIMG_0080.jpgIMG_0081.jpgIMG_0082.jpgIMG_0083.jpgIMG_0084.jpg

What model is it ...rix 3 or rix 6
How low will you go? I have seen the rix 6 go for $1000-1500 in the past
I actually been looking for a 120 or 220V but will buy a gas or diesel for the right price. I will drive to pick it up n pay cash

Last edited:
It looks like a SA-6. If it has a double belt pulley then its probably a 6B.

When u get at the firehouse next time can u give me a call and we can fig out which model n more info on it
Thanks
Pete

Last edited:
If I didn't already have one I would expect to pay about $3000 for one in the condition that appears to be in. Only ones in the $1000 to $1500 mark that I have seen are basket cases or parts units.

Here is the badge on it.

Attachments

• IMG_0121.JPG
    IMG_0121.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 508
  • IMG_0122.JPG
    IMG_0122.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 449
  • IMG_0123.JPG
    IMG_0123.JPG
    68.5 KB · Views: 436
  • IMG_0124.JPG