Rising lake levels...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Six Forty Six, still coming up.... still a long way to go. 55 f pretty much top down now, that slushy topping sure cooled things down in a hurry.

Between that and the inflow from the coming melt, that is going to be some crappy vis for a while. :( I'd deal with the cold if I had some viz worth using my camera in, currently I'd be lucky if I could get a pic of my hand in front of the camera.

What about Clear Springs--Is it back up to normal after all this moisture?

blindref757:
What about Clear Springs--Is it back up to normal after all this moisture?
Yeah, not to hijack the thread, but can anyone comment on CSSP? I'm heading out there (with DiverBry) on 1/27. I'm not too picky, but it would be cool to at least be able to see his fins...

Cheers,

There is a current conditions message board. Other than that, if you are really interested, you can call or I can ask my dad to go check his lake. He's about 1 mile from CSSP.

Yeah, but the last post was 20 days ago. Thanks man, I'm heading out tomorrow, regardless of the conditions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom