Rickster's turning 50! Birthday dinner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tailchaser

Contributor
Reaction score
I posted it in with the beach crabs forum but figured others may be interested.

Rick is turning 50 on the 3rd and we are having diner at joes crab shack in Ventura on thursday the 3rd. All are welcome please post if you are planning on coming should be a blast!

image.php

Well, if you read this Rick, it's all downhill from here. Believe me, I know! Wishing you the very best on your birthday though.

Its getting pretty bad I think rick started the beach crabs so he would have people to lug his gear! I sure hope Im still diving at his age!

Unfortunately that's a bit of a drive but happy birthday Mr. Rickster!

Thank you, Ted. I wish you could be there, but you are right, that drive is killer, especially with the traffic.

Rick

Rickster is YOUNGER than ME?????

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK!!!!!!

Sorry I wont be able to make the pahty, but I wish you the very best. Hope to celebrate with you on many dives to come.

Cheers matey!

Rickster is YOUNGER than ME?????

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK!!!!!!

Sorry I wont be able to make the pahty, but I wish you the very best. Hope to celebrate with you on many dives to come.

Cheers matey!

Oh come on Robert! You know the lion wants to go. Has he even been out since Catalina?

Back
Top Bottom