RI on Sunday...it's 7 degrees warmer than cape ann

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

need to change the meet time to noon. I'm meeting a cousin for brunch at one of the restaurants in Jamestown... she just called and is in Newport for a wedding (she's from Atlanta).

Roman: this is the same restaurant we ate at before and after the pumpkin dive.

Anyone that may be hungry...feel free to join us.

I'll still be at OSS at 10. At the restaurant around 10:45. Ft. Wetherill around noon. (they have to catch a 3pm flight).

Or you guys can meet earlier, and I'll catch up for a 2nd dive.

All who're diving Sun., I'm thinking we can still meet at OSS at 10, and from there decide if we want to scare Rax's cousin or let them have their brunch in peace and get in the water earlier.

They're forecasting winds out of the S/SW @ 14, however. Ft.Wetherill may be blown out again if that holds up. Temp should be a balmy 60. Guess we'll see when we get there. :)

-Roman.

I'm new to Lobsta Divahs & just miight become an official member sooner than I had thought. I'm diving w/a friend sunday but will be at OSS for tanks around 10. I hope to meet everyone. And if anyone needs anything to do for Saturday: Beer convention in Providence.
Jessica

scubajess once bubbled...
I'm new to Lobsta Divahs & just miight become an official member sooner than I had thought. I'm diving w/a friend sunday but will be at OSS for tanks around 10. I hope to meet everyone. And if anyone needs anything to do for Saturday: Beer convention in Providence.
Jessica

Jess, why don't you and your friend join us for the dives? Both of you can become NELDers together. Or was that what you were implying? I just got back from diving, the nitrogen may still be wreaking havoc with the gray matter between my ears.

Aaron and Gary, could you guys hang at Wetherill if you get there before me even if it's blown out? I'll swing by OSS and find out what alternate sites there are. I might even make it to Ft. Wetherill before you two show up anyway. Gary, got your cell, I'll PM you mine as well, just in case you and Aaron are running late or whatever.

See you all tomorrow!

-Roman.

P.S. Anyone else coming? Shellbird, are you still a maybe? Trish? Others? Last warm day of the year, y'all!

I hope you guys have a great dive! I think I'm going to stand out on this one. It's pretty far to travel and I have to go across that spooky bridge!

I get braver as we get more sun, though!

:sun:

I will be there. I am planning to come to OSS, since I need to rent tanks. I'll meet you guys there at 10:00AM.
Ken, can you PM me your cell, just in case?. I'll send you mine.
Mike.

Back
Top Bottom