Review: Ghosts of the Abyss

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.........to see it Sat (April 19th) down in Nashville. Can't wait!!!!

Mark

My Mistake

I wasnt aware that 3d IMAX films could be shown on a standard movie theater screen.

When i looked in the paper the only places its playing by me ( Orange County) is two IMAX locations, none others! And only one of those in on Orange County. The Irvine Spectrum Location is the only one i know of in OC playing this film.

So if you dont have an IMAX near you i would guess the regular screen is the only option.

Andy

Jep

Are you serious ? your talking about something entirely different than the rest of us.

read the previous post, this thread has nothing to do with the movie Titanic.

Andy

you remind me of a guy at the office. In the middle of a conversation he will start talking about something completely different and wonder why everyone is looking at him funny.

I will just consider you Roys brother then, that will help me to understand your "out of left field responses". :)

Andy

Andy,

The IMAX thing is about the Titanic and my comment was about the movie...it was meant to be an attempt at humor.

Now if I would have made a comment about JAWS, then yes, that would have been waaayyy off topic.

:rolleyes:

We saw a 'Titanic' special at IMAX here in NY LAST summer, 2002, and I swear it had the exact same ROV's with the tethers as well...could this be the SAME somehow?

However, the TV advertisement shows in the story ghost-like images and replays of the event - however, I didn't see THAT in last summers IMAX version.

:confused:

Jep

Now using your kookoo logic my post above is on topic, not with your post about the titanic movie though.

using Jep logic i would assume because James Cameron Directed Terminator and this Titanic Imax 3d that they are related and therefore posting this off the wall comment is totally reasonable.

jep logic has given me a migrain.

Andy

Scoob - i dont think it was the same rovs. Being that they are state of the art ect... they would have mentioned it on the last Special. I will find out what the first dive was and post it, i have a relative that works with them. he was on the Titanic trip and even is in the Imax documentary, he will give me the scoop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom