Review: Ghosts of the Abyss

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMHO the best format is IMAX 3-D!!!

Ghosts is playing at Baltimore Inner Harbor IMAX.

Coral Reef Adventure(not in 3d) is playing in Philly.

Dolphins(not in 3d) is playing in Harrisburg (I recently saw it for the second time, great movie)

I was at Universal Studios on the day of the premier! We went to go watch some other movies, and we noticed on the marquee that it said something about the movie premiering that night. We watched a movie, then hung out on the upper balcony thingy. It was really interesting to watch the whole thing being set up.
We got to see James Cameron, Bill Paxton, Jessica Alba, Tom Arnold....and a bunch of other people that I didn't know.
I didn't get to see the movie because it didn't open to the public for another week after the premier.

Anyhoo - it was pretty cool for an Alaska hick like me to see all that red carpet stuff:fork:

I was at the cast and crew Primere the week before the red carpet shindig. Cameron was there and did a little thankyou speach to all those who helped with it. He did tell us alot more details about the trip and it was very nice to have been invited.

There was an after party at the Hard Rock and they ran a Bloopers Video which was surprisingly funny. I enjoyed my experience.

Andy

I was down in Charlston S.C. visiting my Uncle and saw the movie. It was pretty good, but. They have too much crap going on the screen at one time. I found it distracting. Overall though really cool video. Really makes you feel like your ON the Titanic.

Jim:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom