Returning to Coz Next Week, Diving with Salty Endeavors Again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How things change, not for the better. I liked the free beer for the road. Hard to believe that was over 10 years ago. How time flies, a lot of us remember how long it took before the expressway allowed zipping over PDC and puerto morelos.

First time we used Easy Way was the week of Semana Santa, arriving in CUN about 10 hours after take-off, traveling on 2 hours sleep, to be dumped off on to the tarmac because the immigration room and all hallways were packed. Prior to departure, I was feeling pretty smug about the deal I got from Easy Way; at the time they even offered an additional 10% off for AAA members.

After we finally exited the terminal over 2 hours later, I was no longer feeling so smug, and was trying to figure out how I was going to get us a car without getting absolutely hosed. I'll be damned if those guys weren't standing there patiently waiting holding the card with my name on it.

That little 6 or 8 oz bottle of beer was among the sweetest, most welcome beers of my life.

Yeah, the old business loop vs the through road was a little confusing to new travelers, and chaotic to everyone, Certainly, traffic control/road improvements had become mandatory, But did they have to choose the ugliest solution of all???

Maybe.

Figuring out the best solution is above my pay grade.

Stalactites that non-divers can see?

Yea, they were pretty cool for non-divers. You can swim/snorkel in all three.
20180416_161142.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom