Retirement= Time to Dive...Finally!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Greetings from the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia.

I got certed many years ago, then moved to the desert with no diving nearby. Recently retired, my lovely bride and I took a vacation to Sandals Resort, Barbados...where I re-discovered my love of diving. Now I finally have the time and money to dive.

I've been told this is the best diving forum on the internet, so I'll be lurking and learning as much as I can. Thanks much, folks!

congrats! come on a visit the Treasure Coast of Florida. we'll take good care of ya and the diving is AWESOME!

Congrats. Wish I had more money to travel now. But hey, isn't it nice to just pick the best day to dive instead of hoping the weekend is good?! I retired in '96, but had no inkling to get certified out West, so waited 'til we "really" retired to the East Coast. And of course we bought a house right on the ocean.

Welcome! I'm still working to pay for my diving trips:)... I use to live in Shepardstown just down the road from you....great motorcycle roads if your not diving :)

Welcome, and yes retirement is great. Having the time, and hopefully the money, to dive where and when you want is truly priceless.

Back
Top Bottom