Question Resort or liveaboard offering multiple dives per night

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swimmingpooldivein

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello!
I love night dives so much, sometimes more than day dives. I'm wondering if there are any resorts or liveaboards where the itinerary is more focused on night dives. For example, instead of the standard 1 night dive per night, customers can do 2 or 3 night dives per night. Customers go to bed much later and wake up much later. Does this exist? Has anyone heard of a resort or liveaboard offering this kind of experience? Thanks!!!

CoCoView Resort on Roatan allows you to dive as much as you want, when you want. There is a house reef that you could do several night dives on each night, if you wanted.

I'd add Bonaire to this list as well - you can pretty much do as many night dives as you want there as well and have your own schedule as long as your shore diving.

I love night diving, too! I only do boat diving, and the only thing I've run across is a twilight dive followed by a night dive, so it's two tanks. I've never heard of a three-tank night dive...at least for boat diving.

Even at the height of my diving insanity, one night dive was enough. It's nice to get warm and dry and crack a beer open at some point in a 24 hour period. As per previous answers, somewhere with self-guided house reef diving would be ideal. I will add Marsa Shagra, Egypt to the list.

CoCoView Resort on Roatan allows you to dive as much as you want, when you want. There is a house reef that you could do several night dives on each night, if you wanted.
That's exactly what I'm looking for, thank you!!! Do you know any other places that do this?

I'd add Bonaire to this list as well - you can pretty much do as many night dives as you want there as well and have your own schedule as long as your shore diving.
Can you recommend a particular resort please? I just checked the website of two Bonaire resorts (there's many), and they don't mention night diving.

I love night diving, too! I only do boat diving, and the only thing I've run across is a twilight dive followed by a night dive, so it's two tanks. I've never heard of a three-tank night dive...at least for boat diving.
Yeah I also wouldn't think three tank boat night dives would be a thing. But many resorts have house reefs, so it should be more possible as shore dives?

Even at the height of my diving insanity, one night dive was enough. It's nice to get warm and dry and crack a beer open at some point in a 24 hour period. As per previous answers, somewhere with self-guided house reef diving would be ideal. I will add Marsa Shagra, Egypt to the list.
Thanks! I don't drink, and I have heaps of energy 😊. Is also be OK sleeping in later / taking a midday nap so I can stay up later for the several night dives.

you could do this anywhere that offers shore diving. roatan, curacao, bonaire, cayman etc

Back
Top Bottom