Reservation confirmation ideas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

or will commit to bringing 6 but show up with 4 and not want to pay for the remaining 2 spots that I turned people away for.

Funny, I just got an email from the leader of my upcoming Sunday trip saying their "group of 6" was down to 3. He wants me to fill the boat now with locals. I told him at the time I took his 50% deposit that he better get money from everyone. If he shows up with 3 it is going to be any expensive day for them.

Funny, I just got an email from the leader of my upcoming Sunday trip saying their "group of 6" was down to 3. He wants me to fill the boat now with locals. I told him at the time I took his 50% deposit that he better get money from everyone. If he shows up with 3 it is going to be any expensive day for them.

And you will end up being the money grubbing jerk for wanting to make a living showing them a good time.

You can't win.

Maybe if you invent an Owner who will not let you do otherwise? Let Mr Owner be the jerk.

Back
Top Bottom