Rescue Diver Certifications in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

menemsha43

Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone recommend a good outfit in Florida - preferably the Keys I guess but I'm flexible - for a PADI Rescue Diver certification. I'm thinking about using some vacation time to complete this course/open water dives. Thanks a lot.

Well, you have around 30 choices. Hall's in Marathon would be the most obvious, it's a training school.

Hall's

ProDive is great; you just mentioed the Keys. There are many PADI schools along the east Florida coast, Hall's and ProDive have complete Recue programs (I'd suggest taking O2 Provider and CPR with Rescue).

If it doesn't have to be PADI, I'll be doing a NAUI at World Watersports in Dania early February. There will be a CPR, FA and O2 class available preceding if you are not currently certified. You can PM me for details or watch their website - I should have the class posted in the next day or so.

menemsha43:
Can someone recommend a good outfit in Florida - preferably the Keys I guess but I'm flexible - for a PADI Rescue Diver certification. I'm thinking about using some vacation time to complete this course/open water dives. Thanks a lot.

Send a PM to Capt Gary from Conch Republic Divers.

I'm starting a Rescue class in Melbourne on Saturday, and the O/w portion will be 11 & 12 Feb.

Al

menemsha43:

Send a PM to Capt Gary from Conch Republic Divers.

I'm starting a Rescue class in Melbourne on Saturday, and the O/w portion will be 11 & 12 Feb.

Al

Sean @ American Pro Diving in Crystal River. Can recommend the outfit or Sean any more highly.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom