Rescue Class in late April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

booth22

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Just putting out a heads up to anyone interested in take a rescue diver class this spring- We plan on holding on in late April, possibly the weekend of the 26/27thth. We've got 1 "for sure" and one "maybe" right now and plan to cap the class at 6 students.

The class will be held at Lake Pleasant, with students arriving Friday afternoon/evening and camping at the lake with the class concluding in the early afternoon on Sunday. It's a very rewarding class as many other posters on SB and other forums will tell you. The dates are tentative, and if there is a specific weekend that you'd prefer we can try to work something out as the other students have said they are very flexible.

Thanks and if you have any questions, feel free to post them here of PM.

Thanks, Kris

Kris:

Are you coordinating the camping/class outing with the scuba show that is going on that weekend?

Thanks for bringing that up, I've been a little busy and the show slipped my mind! We'll not hold the class that weekend then- we'll be busy with the class the all day Saturday (whichever Saturday) and we were obviously hoping to visit the show, as would our students most likely.

Perhaps the following weekend- 26/27th, that will give the water an extra week to warm up as well!

I'd like to say I'm up for it but 2 problems:
1) I don't know if I'm in good enough shape to make it through.
2) I'll be getting home from vacation on the 19th and it will probably be to late to join the class anyway.

Thanks for the heads up though maybe I'll be ready towards the mid to late summer.

I'd like to say I'm up for it but 2 problems:
1) I don't know if I'm in good enough shape to make it through.
2) I'll be getting home from vacation on the 19th and it will probably be to late to join the class anyway.

Thanks for the heads up though maybe I'll be ready towards the mid to late summer.

Well, if it helps any, we're changing the dates because of the scuba show at Lake Pleasant- the class will be (likely) the weekend of the 26th/27th.

Disregard the above changes, we'll be having a Rescue class the 19th/20th as planned (weekend of the Scuba Show) to accomodate our students schedules. We'll be taking a break during class to swing by and say howdy to everyone and see how the show goes. We encourage folks to stop by and say hi before/after the show as we'll be camped out at the lake Saturday and Sunday - location TBD.

Back
Top Bottom