Request Help from the Swampers....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bade, I'm glad you posted that. I didn't know of other Dive Stores apart from the two Dive World's after Ocean's Window closed. How are the prices of Deep Blue compared to Dive World ?

Z28PWR ... prices seem to be in line with others in town ... very well stocked for a relatively small retail space. Trey - the owner has gone out of his way to accomodate old Ocean Window's customers ... several of the OW employee's are working there ... I suggest you stop in and see what you think.

Bade

tx.lakerats:
3 - We are putting together a calender of local events that will be happening during the year. If you have any events we should know about we'll put them up! we would need the following info. on that as well
- place, time, event, details, etc.

4 - Any ideas and/or helps that you may have for this would be great!!

Photo gallery might be nice, in concert with the map. There are several free PHP scripts I've used that do the trick.

I don't know if there is any point in having another discussion board located at the TSDT website, but PHPBB is free and works like a champ. This could provide more granularity for TSDTers that Scubaboard (breakdown Texas by location, sections for different LDSes, etc.)

Does the server you are running on provide PHP and MySQL? Who's serving the page?

Sea Sports Scuba (Houston 5 locations)
http://www.seasportsscuba.com/default.htm

Spring
16300 Kuykendahl
Houston, Tx 77068
281-580-7777
kuyk@smartscuba.com

Westheimer
7543 Westheimer
Houston, TX 77063
713-977-0028
west@smartscuba.com

Northwest
9564 FM 1960 W.
Houston, TX 77070
281-894-4488
fm1960@smartscuba.com

The Woodlands
25701 I-45 North
The Woodlands, TX
281-367-6664
wood@smartscuba.com

Sugarland
13847 SW Frwy
Sugarland, TX 77478
281-240-3483
south@smartscuba.com

Purd -

The page is being served by scubaboard (same one running this one) - I'm not sure what database function have set up for these websites... I'll have to look into that

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom