Report from the REALLY Southeast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatexastony

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Division of the Swamp Divers. :D Wednesday night dive was good, Bill (Diveallthetime) from Mich made it over tonight, and we had a good dive. 5 octupus, lots of lobster, crab, had a puffer let me rub his belly and he settled down on my hand for more :14:
I guess I should start a list of hon. members as O,Malley has been down, Phil and Graham, Mark and Suzy, Martin, Peter, ....wow. .We could start catching up with the DALLAS gangs numbers...LOL -NOT!
Been so busy, I haven't made a Wed. meeting in a while so I just thought I'd check in. Dove Kline Sunday and it's really nice. Miss all you good folks. 9 days and I get to come home to visit!

Tony

Good to hear you're still having fun and not getting bored. :D

Give a holler when ya get back home. I had to go to Texarkana a couple of days ago and thought about ya when I passed the Linden exit on Hwy. 82.

Bring your sun screen and glasses when you come it's been really nice up here :14:
'The warmest Winter in history they say. ( not this weekend though )

Oh... a.... you may just wanna bring a 7 mil too just in case the urge strikes you

Hey......
I thought I was rubbing a Puffer Fish on his belly up at Broken Bow Lake one time. The Vis. was not real good and come to find out it was Sealskin98 and he doesn't go for that sorta thing you know.
He did have his spines out :wink:

Back
Top Bottom