Report a post not working

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MtnDiver

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
There was a spam message I was trying to report. I clicked on the little exclamation point on the message, typed in a comment and hit the "Send Report" button and got this:

MtnDiver, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

It was probably due to the thread being pulled by one of us mods at the same time as you were reporting it. There was a spam just now in a few forums that we dealt with fairly quickly, i assume it was that one around 2.5 hours ago. As the thread is taken out of the public forum by a mod you no longer have access to it, and as such the reporting function for that post/thread would not be able to link to the thread as you can no longer see it. :wink:

That was one of the fastest spam responses I have ever seen on here.

Nice work yall.

It's all thanks to you the users, our moderators stay on the lookout for things but with over 1,000 posts every day (and generally far more) it really is the reported posts that tell us what's going wrong.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom