Replacing battery on Vyper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

voodoo0ne

Reaction score
One of the things thats pushing me towards buying a Vyper over a Pro Ultra is the user replaceable battery, someone told me that when replacing the battery you need a new O ring too which costs €80 or something!
Is this true?

INHO that is a key feature in a computer...can I change the battery myself and not have to send back to the company...plus... is the battery one of those little buggers that is hard to find and when I do find it....I have to go take out a bank loan.

I have an real basic Genesis Resource and it works just fine, batteries are like a couple bucks each...takes two....I can afford to keep spare in my kit....and it takes maybe a couple of minutes to put them in with most of the time taken up trying to get the little buggers out of the package and find them on the floor after i have dropped them a couple of times.

Back
Top Bottom