replacement straps for Beuchat fins?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swim deep

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone know if it's possible to get replacement straps for Beuchat fins? My husband and I have 2 pairs that are maybe 20yrs old. I love em, but one strap broke at the buckle, The other pair has a small tear starting in one strap. I would like to fix them up with fresh straps if possible. I like them better than the new fins I have tried, and don't want to buy new fins (and booties that will fit them) unless I absolutely have to.

Have you considered a generic spring strap? I don't know where you can get Beuchat products in the US anymore. I wish I did as I have a reg I need to service. Besides the point though. You can more then likely find a generic one size fits all springs strap setup for those fins. If you take it to an LDS that has any decent knowledge, they should be able to match something up. I am not sure what the buckle attachments look like on those fins though.

What part of Florida are you in? I am sure someone here can recommend a good LDS in your area to try.

---------- Post added May 14th, 2012 at 09:14 PM ----------

Dang it Wayne! LOL...

We have some straps that will fit them, the TUSA straps fit or you can upgrade to spring straps and use the same fins

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom