replacement rechargable battery for UK 400e

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

carpenterson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The rechargeable Nicad battery for my UK 400e has pooped out, and I'm not having much success locating a replacement. My searches turn up the kit for converting the 5.5 watt conventional battery version light to use nicad battery, or else replacement batteries for the larger c8 light, but not the one for my c400e. Anybody have any suggestions on where to find a replacement? Or, if you have knowledge regarding rebuilding the battery pack one's self, I'd be interested as well. Hoping to get the replacement battery and a charger while I'm at without spending more than the light's worth. Even though the light is still made, mine is at least 15 yrs old. While I like the light and am hoping to salvage it, if I have to spend over $80 for a new battery I may as well just spend the extra bux to buy a new light.

Thanks

carpenterson

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom