Replacement parts for Force Swimming Fins ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Bob, I know you are busy with your new company but please don't forget me...
Gosh, let's hang out ...really going nuts trying to help you. It's over time to find you have a strap system I made over 30 years ago. Going to give you a refund, for everthing. hopefully today...best, Bob

Bob has got to be the most customer driven man that I know and all is GOOD........ If all business people cared as much as he did for his customers, there would be a lot fewer cargo ships backed up to unload. Much more would be built in the United States. He truly cares about people and his customers.

Bob has got to be the most customer driven man that I know and all is GOOD........ If all business people cared as much as he did for his customers, there would be a lot fewer cargo ships backed up to unload. Much more would be built in the United States. He truly cares about people and his customers.
Your to kind. I would move my ships to Flordia. California is a lost State.

Thanks Bob - I received the replacement straps and they really are an improvement. Thanks and I plan to try them out this weekend on my 1.5 mile swim.

Bob, The replacement straps are far better than the original and were very easy to get set up. I did my regular 1.5 mile swim and enjoyed every stroke.

Dan, glad it all worked out. Looks like production will start up next week. Order now for Christmas my SB friends. And I just filled up our 17 gallon tank $78.00 dollars. So check out AeroHance, to help save fuel. AeroHance GasPods Project – Be Atmospheric
IMG_5619.jpg-fw.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom