Replacement parts for Force Swimming Fins ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why ? we are processing each day ? Traveling right now. you can always call. Love. Bob
I would love call to discuss the order but the phone number for the office is not listed. What is the phone number please....

Order placed, fingers crossed .... Just hoping that the correct parts, without a model number, are shipped.... :)

@DanBMW Yep same here, love my force fins but I've contacted them about a problem with my instep add-on a while back and never heard anything back even after sending subsequent emails to follow up.

@DanBMW Yep same here, love my force fins but I've contacted them about a problem with my instep add-on a while back and never heard anything back even after sending subsequent emails to follow up.
It might be easier and quicker to just order some new fins. Not the cheapest solution, but maybe the quickest.

Hi Bob, I received the parts today and was a bit surprised because they look different. Once I placed them beside the fins I can see where, though they are different, they will eaisly do the job. They are more streamline and once set blend in.

Hi Bob, I received the parts today and was a bit surprised because they look different. Once I placed them beside the fins I can see where, though they are different, they will eaisly do the job. They are more streamline and once set blend in.
Pictures?

First picture shows the replacement strap that you sent me laying on the fin. Second picture shows both installed. Instead of a buckle that can be opened. The strap has Velcro . (?)

Attachments

• IMG_20210930_161142.png
    IMG_20210930_161142.png
    576.4 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20210930_161927.png
    IMG_20210930_161927.png
    547.5 KB · Views: 80
Hi Bob, I know you are busy with your new company but please don't forget me...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom