Replacement parts for Force Swimming Fins ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DanBMW

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
force fin strap.png

Bob, Can I order replacement parts for these fins ? They are about two years old and have lots of miles on them...

:shocked::popcorn::popcorn:

Bob, Can I order replacement parts for these fins ? They are about two years old and have lots of miles on them...
Look like my pair, and have not had to replace straps on the Adj, Slim Fin and noticed no place on web site to purchase,,let me get it up later today Dan.. Thanks Bob
IMG_5425.jpg-fw.jpg

Thanks Bob....
looks like next week straps will be made. Things are getting weird in the manufacturing plants here in the US. Today we just found out we will not have Force Fin production for over 2 months. Not good news since we have always had production. Cost of goods raising and another LOCK DOWN here in California. Plus gas prices spiking which is good news for our AeroHance Project. AeroHance GasPods Project – Be Atmospheric
web-image-1.jpg

Hi Bob.... Checking back with ya.....

Hi Bob.... Checking back with ya.....
sent a note, got the straps in. .but you need to order these straps and susanne will send the right ones.Spot for you to make this change.. So busy on Water project CHESS+EVANS LLC she does not have time to redo web site, plus your our only sale on these straps in over a long time. so order this
drawings-612.jpg-fw.jpg
s, price is the same. Thanks Pal, Foot Pocket Strap for Float Tube Force Fin Adjustable Force Fin and Rip Force Fin - Force Fin confusing just like this drawing our dad did of me 1959

:) Thanks Bob.. 60 laps or about 1.75 miles on Force fins this morning...

Bob, I've written several email to your company address and tried to place an order with no reply...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom