Replacement Mission Compass Bezel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Newsrus

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am looking for a replacement compass bezel for my Mares Mission Puck 3 Console. A sudden swell pushed me into a rock.... the bezel must have popped off. My dive shop says it's a pretty common occurence with this model... but they didn't think it was possible to buy a replacement. Their only advice was to buy a new compass. Are there bezels available? If not, where can I buy a replacement compass for this console?

Last edited:
Mares contacted me and replaced the entire compass unit, free of charges (despite my offer to pay for it). Fabulous service. Thanks!

Hello there ,

I am really dissapointed with the Quality of my Mission puck 3 console , After 8 dives , battery was out ( ok , this can be changed ) but the compass now has air bubbles in it and its not working , I took it off the consol and looked from its back , the actual plastic pc is not in place , it is not floading arrooung the nozle .

i take a very good care of my gear , Pretty dissapointed from Mares . I was going to buy my wife a full set ( BCD , REG , OCT, COMP) mares but after what I am facing with their Quality .... I dont think so .

I just contacted Mares about a very similar issue over the phone- cracked compass- Small hairline on the seam.

I couldn't even get past the receptionist (Jackie)! She told me to go to a Mares dealer and ORDER a new one. nice. I've never had a compass crack in my life. So much for standing behind their product. A truly disappointing customer experience.

i tried for a replacement bezel as well, been waiting for 2 weeks for an email reply so far, sales director is a waste of space, if i have to buy a new console then i won't be buying mares ever again and i will make sure my dive centre never deals with them again, they haven't heard of customer service or the power of the internet, oceanic here come's my business

Back
Top Bottom