Replacement Band for Citizen Professional Diver's Watch (Ecozilla) Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trace Malinowski

Training Agency President
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Has anyone replaced the rubber strap on the "Ecozilla" Professional Diver's Watch? If so, did you DIY or send it out? Also, did you replace it with the factory rubber strap or choose a personalized option? I've got this watch from the video I found on YouTube where the pins are inset.

I have a Promaster Carbon and when the original strap broke (the rubber actually tore as I was putting it on and I had the timepiece for maybe 18 months) I could not find someone who had the same band or something that would fit so I sent it back to Citizen. They wouldn't cover the cost under warranty ($80) and the strap fell apart again about 14 months later and I had them replace it again. no Mea Culpa. How would it have been if I was nearing the end of a dive and was returning to the surface and the band broke - I would not have been able to recover the watch. Citizen quality is questionable and their unwillingness to stand behind their products and customers makes them a NO with regards to dive watches.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom