Rental Truck Vandalized

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We be heading to Bonaire in a few days, to personally do in depth research this issue. Oh, and maybe while we are doing that research we can try to do some of that sport that some French guy used to push on TV a few decades back.

I forget what the sport is called, but that French guy, what's-his-name, and his folks looked a lot like this: :goingdown:.

Maybe if I do a report here after we return, I could write off the whole trip next April 15, as my doing research for a public safety article? :hm:

Sounds like a good plan. I'll assist your research in June, and provide follow-up research for you. I would like this documented, so that I too may claim a tax write off.

We be heading to Bonaire in a few days, to personally do in depth research this issue. Oh, and maybe while we are doing that research we can try to do some of that sport that some French guy used to push on TV a few decades back.

I forget what the sport is called, but that French guy, what's-his-name, and his folks looked a lot like this: :goingdown:.

Maybe if I do a report here after we return, I could write off the whole trip next April 15, as my doing research for a public safety article? :hm:

I think his name was Clouseau. He is most always accompanied by his dive buddy, Kato.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It will be much more like that than you realize. :)

No, gypsyjim is just confused.

Mike Nelson wasn't French. :D

Mike might have been the one who inspired me to dive but it was Mr Cousteau (sp?) who showed us there was more to see and do under the water than just good old knife and spear fights.
Mike's show did have much better looking swimsuits, and swimsuit fillers than Jauque's show.

"in depth" research. I just got it. Very funny.

I may be slow...

---------- Post added May 7th, 2014 at 09:44 PM ----------

Hey, I'm back. What did I miss in the past week? Did this thread finally die? I was out diving--you know, that thing we do when we're not on SB arguing with each other.
Let's see, some divers drifted away in indonesia, sharks ate a bunch of aussie's, nobody drowned in cozemul due to down currents and there were no reports of trucks being vandalized in Bonaire.

Let's see, some divers drifted away in indonesia, sharks ate a bunch of aussie's, nobody drowned in cozemul due to down currents and there were no reports of trucks being vandalized in Bonaire.

Of course not, ... all police stations on the island are occupied and controlled by hordes of heavily armed bandits!!

Back
Top Bottom