Renewal went through on Paypal but not showing up here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Same here. Supporter

(I also sent a message via "Contact us" with the PayPal transaction ID before seeing this thread)

:happywave: Sponsor here

Me too.

Thanks!

I got a notification on Friday that my account upgrade has expired, and found my SB Supporter banner had disappeared. The "upgrade" was auto paid via PayPal on Saturday, and my credit card charged on the same day. However, I am still seeing the following notification in my account information and missing the red banner:

ScubaBoard Supporter$39.95 for 1 year
Purchase

Supporting Membership account paid annually (recurring).
Learn more about this program.

For the future, should I dispense with the auto-pay option and just pay (or not) when told my SB Supporter upgrade has expired? I was under the impression that auto-pay is supposed to reduce the time and aggravation required to pay a bill. Apparently I was mistaken.

I just checked my account and it says supporter status expires next month, however, last weekend a charge went through for an annual supporter- I assume autopay. I think I still have my banner :) , so it is not urgent, however, after all the above guys are updated and get their banners back, can I get my status extended to next year?
thank you

@The Chairman :happywave: Sponsor (renewal).

1654548480287.png

I was going to give it a week, but the ads are killing my tablet and limiting my browsing space....

Same here paypal renewed 99.95 on June 2nd

Bob, use an ad blocker extension on your browser. Works a charm.
If you like and use Chrome, there is no ad blocker available (AFAIK)

I should have qualified this as for iOS devices. I use one quite successfully on Windoze

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom