Renewal went through on Paypal but not showing up here...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't and don't want to support this place, please cancel and refund the payment.

I wish to continue to be here but will not pay Pete anything at all.
That’s a Pete thing. I can’t get in to the PayPal to give refunds.

I don't and don't want to support this place, please cancel and refund the payment.

I wish to continue to be here but will not pay Pete anything at all.
I can not tell if you are serious or sarcastic. If you want to remain here, why wouldn’t you support the place? If no one will support it, the place will not exist.
Go to PayPal and cancel and/or request refund if you are serious…..

I can not tell if you are serious or sarcastic. If you want to remain here, why wouldn’t you support the place? If no one will support it, the place will not exist.
Go to PayPal and cancel and/or request refund if you are serious…..

Will do

Pete is all about money
I think a corollary to “starting with a large fortune and buying a dive shop” has to be starting a diving web site.

So what exactly is your bitch?

Well it has been another year, I got the notice on PP that it renewed, but it doesn't show up here yet.
Same here. PayPal payment seems to have gone through, not showing up here. Thanks for your work!

Same here. PayPal payment seems to have gone through, not showing up here. Thanks for your work!
Thank you very much

Same here -- even after renewal, it still looks like I am just a slacker contributor up to no good.

The shame of it -- but, at least, the godawful ads haven't returned . . .

Beam me up, Scotty

Same here -- even after renewal, it still looks like I am just a slacker contributor up to no good.

The shame of it -- but, at least, the godawful ads haven't returned . . .
I thought I did you a month ago….

Thanks for your support

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom