Remove the PST Sticker?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LobstaMan

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I did a search of this forum and didn't fnd anything on point. Question...just bought a brand new PST E7-100 and the big PST logo sticker is on it, should I remove it and if so how? I have a used E7-100 and there was no sticker on it when I bought it -- that's why I'm asking. Thanks.

LobstaMan

Dont do it, it's like the mattress tag. You could def go to jail.

Mine are still there after a few years, maybe they wear off. Maybe they don't.

Mine lasted about 10 minutes. Take a sharp knife to get underneath it and slowly peel it off. They're not difficult to remove. There was a 'shiny spot' where the sticker was for about 3-4 dives afterward - I just ignored it and it disappeared.

DennisS:
Mine are still there after a few years, maybe they wear off. Maybe they don't.

if it is still there after a few years, your dive shop is not doing visuals correctly.. all items which inhibit the inspection of the surface of the tank must be removed..

The sticker becomes harder to remove if you have gone diving with the tank already. Like Boogie said earlier, just take a sharp knife and peel it away.

The only thing you need on your tank is a current VIP.

Mel

I always love seeing one that were left on, and finally they come off, leaving a big green circle :D

yeah get rid of it, mine were gone when i got them from the shop, now i think they look much better without them!!

Back
Top Bottom