REMINDER: TONIGHT!!! - 7:30PM pdt - PETE "NETDOC" MURRAY - "SECRETS OF SCUBABOARD"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken Kurtis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Reminder to join us tonight starting at 7:30PM for "Zoom Seekers." Our guest speaker is Pete "NetDoc" Murray, the owner of ScubaBoard. Pete will tell us how things got started, give you some tips about using the site, and also clue you into some improvements and upgrades that are in the works. (Yes, it'll be recorded and posted on bot hthe Reef Seekrs website and FB page if you can't make it.)

This a Zoom meeting which will also stream through FaceBook Live on the Reef Seekers FB page. For those coming through Zoom, if you join before 7:30PM, you'll be placed in the "Waiting Room" and we'll let you in at 7:30. We are limited to 100 people on Zoom. If the Zoom room fills up, go to the Reef Seekers FaceBook page for the live stream. If you have problems, call me directly at the number below.

Here's the Zoom link. Hope to see you tonight starting at 7:30PM. Q&A will follow the talk and we should be done no later than 9PM.

Topic: Pete "NetDoc" Murray: Secrets of ScubaBoard
Date/Time: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 (tonight) - 7:30 PM Pacific Time

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84964815200?pwd=YTFEWG9uMGNVaWRjL0hIRTBSdUQxZz09

I'm confused (as usual). You posted this a few minutes ago on 14 September 2021 but the date/time was last month???
OOOPS!!! My bad (and corrected). I copied/pasted from last month's reminder and forgot ot chage the date. It's tonight.

Just joined but then realized that it’s California time. Why do you guys always want to be different?

Wait, that's tonight??? Less than an hour away? I forgot to get my Tux.

Ack I couldn't get in

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom