Remember me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Homeyllama

Contributor
Reaction score
He gang....been a long time, they been keepin me real busy...I just check in to find out the CCV trip was a big hit, we got our own point, the waters warming up,(dang) and we got air at the lakes!!!!:) ....Now, if I can just get away from work.....I hope to see ya all real soon........

I was thinking about you today. Things are warming up and dive season is starting. So get all those Honey-dos done, schedule your work shifts right and come out to the lake!

Is that some kind of new aquatic creature,or just one of the old swampsters that needs to be wanted again?:D
Just kidding dude.good to see your alive a treading still.As things are going with me,it looks like I`ll be making more of the mid-week dives this year so mayby we`ll hook up Wednessday.If not then on the first weekend you can make it out.
Have a good one guy and splash a little water on the gills once in awile to keep `em from drying out!!:) l8r

Hopefully should be out next Saturday. I spent a weekend at Blue Lagoon helping with some classes. Like the guys i was with but the water leaves something to be desired. have to wash everything off when i get home. Was fun.

Back
Top Bottom