Relative Size of Veo and Geo Computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JCR

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have aging eyes, but I would like a wrist computer. The new Veo 2.0/3.0 or the Geo 2.0 look attractive, but I cannot get any information about the relative face&number size of these computers. Is there any information available or any images that would show the relative sizes of these computers?
Thanks

Here's a picture. I was at OWU over the weekend looking at these computers and playing with them and they are large easy to read numbers. I have an Atmos Elite computer and these two computer faces are about the same size. It is a puck computer size, much bigger face than a watch sized computer like an OC1 or Atom 2.0 from the same manufacturer.

Personal Dive Computers - Oceanic Veo 2.0 with Dual Algorithm

.....The new Veo 2.0/3.0 or the Geo 2.0 look attractive, but I cannot get any information about the relative face&number size of these computers. ....

We have both in the office .... will get a picture tomorrow and post it.
Online Specialty class for the Veo 3.0 should be ready by the end of February and the one for the Geo 2.0 by end of March.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Is there any information available or any images that would show the relative sizes of these computers?
Here You go ...

veo2_geo2.jpg

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Thanks ... my wife and I prefer to dive the same computer and she opted for the Pro Plus 2 rather than the Geo or Veo models --- so no problems with being able to see the display.

Thanks ... my wife and I prefer to dive the same computer and she opted for the Pro Plus 2 rather than the Geo or Veo models --- so no problems with being able to see the display.

Very good.
IF she needs to learn how to use the Pro Plus 2, she can take our online specialty class.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom