Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tum

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello, teachers and everyone. My name is Tum. I'm from Thailand, working and living in Phuket province. I would like to ask teachers, experts and brothers and sisters who have knowledge about the regulator (in the picture), please recommend and tell me the brand name and model of this regulator (in the picture) and thank you all.The person who helped.

Attachments

• 20240714_145327.jpg
    20240714_145327.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 54
Hello, teachers and everyone. My name is Tum. I'm from Thailand, working and living in Phuket province. I would like to ask teachers, experts and brothers and sisters who have knowledge about the regulator (in the picture), please recommend and tell me the brand name and model of this regulator (in the picture) and thank you all.The person who helped.
Don't know any specifics, but this turned up on eBay. Thinking SEEMANN is definitely the brand.

Appears to be German in origin.

Reactions: tum
Thanks you so much

Remember to come back soon tum and read some stuff and learn some stuff and teach us some stuff too

and have some fun

thank you I am currently searching for information about this regulator but haven't found it yet. If you find any information, please let me know.

Remember to come back soon tum and read some stuff and learn some stuff and teach us some stuff too

and have some fun
Teacher, I found it. I'll study it first. Thank you very much. The message that another teacher posted, but when I first opened it, it didn't appear like it does now. But now I found it. Thank you very much.

Maybe this helps: Come into SEEMANN

They appear to be a Greek company, although I've never heard of them before

EDIT: There are (inactive) links in the Greek website pointing to seemannsub.de , so probably the company was not Greek but German. Any way

It is the old german Brand "Seemann Sub" later acquired by Johnson Outdoors (Scubapro), and rebranded to "Subgear" in 2010. I think Subgear as a Brand does no longer exist as well

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom