Seemann regulator service kit / spear parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nickel

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone know if it still is possible to get service kits and spare parts for Seemann regulators, and if so where to get this?

As far as I understand Seemann Sub was acquired by SUB GEAR and subsequently by Scubapro. But what happened after that I dont know? I´ve reached out to scubapro, but nothing so far.

Thanks for the help!

/N

Hi N. It is possible to get service kits for Seemann regulators. Unfortunately I do not know where. I have been extensively looking for them and have not been very successful.
I know they are available because my dive shop can service them but unfortunately they do not want to sell them to me.
There is a Swiss dive shop (divezone.ch) that lists a lot of Seemann parts and service kits (at least for the SL-24) but they do not seem to ship abroad, at least they never responded to my messages.
If you are interested in the parts list for the SL-24 first stage I can provide you that. O-rings are easy but I have not gone all the way to find compatible parts for the filter, HP seat , nylon washers, diaphragm and the silicon lock for the freeze protection.
Let me know if you are luckier in your searches.

Jordi

Thanks for the reply Jordi! I do have a SL-24 first stage, and it would be really nice if you can share the parts list. I´ll keep you posted if I find service kits anywhere. /N

I attach the SL-24 breakout and the parts contained in the kit in two documents

Attachments

• 20200403_081921_001.jpg
    20200403_081921_001.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 92
  • seemann sl-24 parts.pdf
    27.5 KB · Views: 123
Hi again. I see now that you live in Sweden. Jocke Jarsmo at Linköpingsdykcenter has serviced my SL-24s before. I think I paid 1500 swedish crowns for it

I´ve reached out to scubapro

full.jpg

Like this?

Regulator manuals suggest replacing parts when required

Cool, well they should then be far more forthcoming with your reply

Simple then only buy used scubapro and make your own service kits

Scubapro here in Europe still sells the SL24 Service Kits, kit number is for DIN versions 801.902.300, for the INT model 801.902.100
If you have problems to find it in Sweden, PM me if you want........

Scubapro here in Europe still sells the SL24 Service Kits, kit number is for DIN versions 801.902.300, for the INT model 801.902.100
If you have problems to find it in Sweden, PM me if you want........
Hi Axxel57. We corresponded about the SL24 service kits a couple of years ago. I got the regulator serviced at my diveshop about a year ago but for the price they are taking (160 Euro for the whole 1st+2 2nd and no chance to service only the 1st) and the age of the regulator this is simply not a sustainable option. I love the regulators though, have had issues with freeflowing Apeks at low temps (4-7 degC) but never with the Seemann. So, can you help me purchasing a couple of service kits for the SL24 DIN? Best
Jordi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom