Regulator Warranty Claims?

Have you ever filed a warranty claim for a regulator?

• No, but probably should have

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess I have with Scubapro free parts for life.

One of our instructors had a very tiny pin hole leak on a seam in a 5 year old scubapro bcd..Scubapro replaced it with a new one.

I got an Atomic M1 which was about a year old and the chrome began peeling off the 1st stage so I called Atomic I had original recipt. They said to send it in. I sent it in not only did the replace the outside the completly re-done the inside also. Customer service was outstanding and trully made me happy to be an Atomic Customer. You call and a live person answersthe phone is awesome. And to futher help the person answering the phone is actually able to help. Keep up the great work Atomic

I have had a mares computer replaced under warranty.

The poll is about regulators only.

With BCDs. computers, and "parts-for-life" apparently getting included in regulator warranty claims, it looks like any useful statistical inference will not be possible.

There was a product called the Sherwood Dual Octo. It looked like a useful design, so I bought it. This model did not have a hex adjusting screw inside. When it free-flowed plenty, there was no tuning it down.

I took it back to where I bought it and was given another under warranty. That one was slightly better than the first. Eventually, I got tired of the annoyance. The dive shop I bought it from closed, and I ended up selling it on ebay for next to nothing.

Back
Top Bottom