Regulator shelf-life? HELP!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, that was quite the hiatus for me! Sorry I never reported back, but it worked great and I survived 6 dives.

Here I am again many years later, still same regulator that's been boxed up since those 6 dives in 2008. Since I'll be taking a dive trip soon and again would like to bring my own kit, I again took it to a (different) local dive shop. Again he wasn't a scuba pro dealer, but we hooked it up to a tank and tested everything out and it still seems to be in great working order. I have a couple months before my trip so definitely will be looking for a local scuba pro dealer and getting it properly serviced.

Welcome back and glad it worked out!

Thanks! Ironically I came here to post the same question (though now 22 year old reg), and saw I already had an account. Found my old thread and decided to take all the great advice!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom