Regulator Service Technician Training - Unrestricted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to be recording a future session? I'd love to be able to rewatch and take some notes without the pressure of having to work on my regs at the same time.
Set up a screen recorder

What's the status of the upcoming class times? Any slots available?

20210718_135146_HDR.jpg

Slowly getting my work area set up. Thinking of adding a shelf to store more tools rather than in the drawers.

Wow nice workbench.
Its a simple workbench from Harbor Freight that I bought for $140ish. I added a small shelf behind it to place the computer monitor, LED lamp with magnifying glass, and some of the allen wrenches (also from HF). When I bought my house, I already had a nicer vise from my previous house, so the one you see here, I restored (as it was a fair bit rusty). I made a little form for the magnehelic (had to include a dive flag after all). Storage bins for tools and such also below on the shelf and on the floor underneath the shelf. I'll also use this space for soldering/wiring. It wasn't that all expensive to put together. While the microscope from Plugable is seen here, the desktop camera (web cam with flexible stand to point in any direction) is not. The microscope is for showing in detail small parts and the camera for in general what I'm doing to address the difficulty of not having an instructor next to me.

I'm happy to guide anyone interested in setting something similar up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom