Regulator Opinion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would reccomend Atomic Aquatics T2x Regulator or M1

Atomic regs are great breathers, but the seat saving orifice design in the second stage means that the hoses and first stage can flood if you use them in technical diving applications where you may leave the regulator uncharged (such as stage bottles). This is something to be aware of, as depending on which agency you use for your training, you may be trained to leave your stage bottles off and your regulators uncharged during your dives.

Mares makes great regs, you should also be looking at the Oceanic line.

Mares makes great regs, you should also be looking at the Oceanic line.

Not that you need my validation, but in my opinion the MR12 series of regulator is probably one of the nicest and easiest to maintain regulators I have ever used. It has a special place in my heart along with any conshelf.

Not that you need my validation, but in my opinion the MR12 series of regulator is probably one of the nicest and easiest to maintain regulators I have ever used. It has a special place in my heart along with any conshelf.
Much better than the conshelfs I think.

I used to use Poseidon.... but it was always trouble to get service or spares when I was travelling.
Same here. I was a great Poseidon fan, but due to the servicingproblems and expense, now I'm on Aqualung Legends.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom