Regulator hose routing for primary/secondary?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can we talk about how ******* hot that Surf hot frames G250 is please?

Well, guess what, I have a matched set of the G250 Surfs:). The matching mate was in the IC unit at the time of that photo but the two have been since reunited and to, uh, ad lib from the Seinfeld series when Elaine groped the other woman in the sauna, they are real and they are spectacular! I shot two part urethane crystal clear over the covers to protect them so I could dive them with little worry. They perform beautifully and they are supplied by a brand new Mark V. I am told to repeat when asked about them, they were very, very expensive. I am a pretty good regulator guy myself but these were tuned by the master :wink:.

There really is not a Hog answer to my question. After playing around some tonight I think the real answer is shorter secondary hoses or live with the pushing and shortening my necklace bungee seems to help also.

James

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom