Regulator Bag ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SCUBAPRO bag has some velcro retainers to hold the console and hoses in place. Many divers prefer to protect their reg and/or computer while traveling.

I use my reg bag for my lights and assorted other scuba goodies. For traveling I have wrapped my reg in my wetsuit and placed in in my BC then snapped the chest strap and cummerbund. Place your fins on either side of the BC. I carry my mask and computer with me in my carryon. You could probably find something suitable and cheaper that would do the same job at the local Army-Navy store.

I use a reg bag when traveling, it also houses my computer, compass and lights. It's all I carry on. But as others have said doesn't need to be expensive branded bag, in fact I think no branding is better as it draws less attention to the expensive gear within.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom