Regular Dive Buddy wanted.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhotoTJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Malibu, CA is where I spend most of my dive time.
# of dives
I just don't log dives
OK, my buddy moved to Hawaii, (Not that I blame him, in fact, I told him he should, never turn down an adventure!), and I am looking for a new one. I dive a lot, beach and boat, planned and spur of the moment. Ideally in or near the valley, for mostly Malibu diving, venturing to Ventura from time to time.
Mostly after work night dives/bug hunts, some weekends. Needs to know when to stick together, when to spread out, and when to do same ocean, same time.

I am PADI Rescue, occasionally spearfish, take scallops, clams, and bugs, (and know some pretty good spots for all three!)

You need to be in pretty good shape, not a SEAL, but be comfortable beach diving in slightly strenuous conditions.

Anyone? Anyone?

Just moved down to TO from SB and need a dive buddy to show me around, expecially around Malibu where those bugs usually hang out. Good enough to handle most of the situations (except for dealing with 8+ lbs. bugs since haven't seen one yet). Enjoy night dive alot. Let me know when is your next dive.

PhotoTJ:
OK, my buddy moved to Hawaii, (Not that I blame him, in fact, I told him he should, never turn down an adventure!), and I am looking for a new one. I dive a lot, beach and boat, planned and spur of the moment. Ideally in or near the valley, for mostly Malibu diving, venturing to Ventura from time to time.
Mostly after work night dives/bug hunts, some weekends. Needs to know when to stick together, when to spread out, and when to do same ocean, same time.

I am PADI Rescue, occasionally spearfish, take scallops, clams, and bugs, (and know some pretty good spots for all three!)

You need to be in pretty good shape, not a SEAL, but be comfortable beach diving in slightly strenuous conditions.

Anyone? Anyone?

I live in Ventura and am up for diving weekends and some week days. I can handle pretty much any conditions on beach dives. I haven't dove nights, but am willing to try. Let me know if you want to get out there.

ive always wanted to get into beach diving, the only beach dives ive done were at catalina, but i have over 250 boat dives... im up for a few spur of the moment dives, and so is one of my buddies...

TJ,

Looks like I'll be out of the country for 4/5 weeks, but after Thanksgiving I'm for some dives if your interested. PM me if you want a resume, hehehe

ICE

Yep - here in Westlake/Malibu looking for partners. My regular dive buddy moved to San Diego. Why to they all move to the good places?

Saw in your profile you did Antarctica. What took you there? I was there too, but didn't dive. Never saw clearer water in my life. Lets get a dive going.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom