Registration card?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

C0N3RY

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Ok, so I bought my reg earlier this summer. The dealer showed me a warranty card type thing that I had to fill out and send into oceanic, containing personal info, serial number and such. I was just wondering, am I suppose to receive anything back in the mail or confirmation of some sort? I sent it in about a couple months ago.

We enter the cards into the online system - if you included an email address (it's accurate - and we entered it correctly - and we're not lagging) you should receive an email confirmation. Ultimately, you'll only need a receipt from an authorized dealer for any warranty work. Online registration gives you the option to opt-in to several topics that you may or may not be interested in - new products, specific products, updates, etc. It's possible that we're a month or two behind -

Ok cool. Thanks for the help. So far it's been working great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom