"Reference" section?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM

Missed and loved by many.
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
As a result of his thread on when gas management is or isn't taught, my husband printed out pages of great posts on the subject. I already have a notebook with a lot of great posts and threads printed out for reference. That got me to wondering whether SB ought to have an archived "best posts for reference" section. This would be a place where outstanding pieces on various subjects could be collected and easily found by newcomers . . . rather than having them do, as I have done, long perusals of the archives looking for things written by favorite authors.

Peter asked me how the pieces would be chosen, and I thought they could either be selected by the mods, or people could nominate favorite posts/threads and the mods could decide which were of sufficient value and interest to be worth picking out.

Just a thought.

Lynne

So it wasn't an original idea -- it's still a good one! :)

Back
Top Bottom