Reefseal and Chaplain back yet?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Logged 35 dives. Favorites Karpata, Witches Hut in North. Did a lot of Hilma hooker dives where had it to ourselves. I can officially say I got it out of my system for a while. Should hold me over for next year's trip. John got his Nitrox cert so could dive on "fat and over 40" gas with me. You enjoy your Beliz agressor trip.

DavidInNH:
So, how'd the trip go?

Yeh, was an exellent dive trip.
I'm glad I learned about Bonaire. It is so nice to be able to just pick up full air or nitrox scuba tanks in a drive thru!!! ( as many as you want,) and then go dive some of the nicest reefs in the world all day long.
Absolutely amazing deep wall reefs to dive within a few feet of shore. Bonaire is a great place to vacation and I hope to make it again next year.

Bonaire is the best. Got back a couple weeks back myself. Third trip and still have not seen 20% of the reefs. I did 10 dives in 7 days.

Back
Top Bottom