Reef Club- RIGHT NOW

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daner:
Keep in mind that Trip Advisor seems to attract the negative comments. You can ignore most of them because they are from crabby people that couldn't have any fun or enjoy a vacation under any circumstances.
I agree.
Another thing to keep in mind when reading Trip Advisor reviews is that the date they are posted isn't necessarily close to the date the reviewer was there. One that comes to mind was posted in late 2006 for a stay that was back in 2002. Think that review is still relevant?

We picked up a guy at the Reef Club dock today to dive with us this morning. Asked him how he liked it. He said he stays at the same hotel I'm at now when he comes along to dive dive, but when his wife comes - they stay there. Said it was nice.

I guess they cleaned up their act. :wink:

Moodiejeff:
:banghead:

...and another thing to keep in mind is to book your dive operator BEFORE you get there. :shakehead
I must really be anal, since I've already booked our May/June dives with Blue XT~Sea. It just wouldn't be the same if we had to dive with a different shop, so I always plan ahead. We :heart: Christi's shop (I'm speaking for my husband too. I'm sure he wouldn't mind).

i was there in july (i know you'd like a more recent review).

i wasn't impressed at all. hated the food for the most part and i'm not a picky eater but my husband liked the food. the place was pretty with all the new construction but loud. not the sound of construction but of partying going on at night. saw lots of people trying to drink their faces off because they think an all-inclusive means "free." i'm all for unwinding with a couple of cocktails in the evenings after diving and relaxing but i don't want to be around people throwing up or falling over the chairs. the beach bar seemed to have a frat house atmosphere. the room was nice but i could hear everyone around us coming and going, lots of doors slamming. i'm going back to cozumel in june or july but won't stay there again. have some friends who stayed at scuba club and loved it there. i've also heard good things about fiesta americana.

Not that it matters a great deal, but we are staying at the Sabor Adult Section of Reef Club, their web sites says there is Wireless Internet connections, but really doesn't say if it is in the rooms or just a certain locations. Any one got any input on this one? We have kids at home and it would be nice to check to see if they are still alive LOL

April 1st can not get here soon enough!!!
Michigan Snow, Ice, Cold, brrrrrrrrrrrrrr, ick!

I'm going to be at Reef Club Saturday. I need the straight scoop about conditions now.
Not last fall, or what someone heard. Has anyone been there in the last couple of weeks and what is the story on food, beach, etc.? Should I pay $300 for an upgrade?
I need info quick!

water's wet, beers cold, suns's hot, food's good...downtown,

Yikes! $300 UPGRADE!!!:11: What, no kiss?

Back
Top Bottom