Reef Clean up with Ocean Watch June 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deerfield next year it is.
Pompano Pier this year ... dibs on the good lead weight spots.

Normally I bring a kayak, but it is such a good beach dive I'll go without this time around.

Weather forecasts look su-weet for saturday!

If i can get over there and get tanks filled before then I will be there. never done this before it could be cool.

I'm going to try to be there myself......cutting tools in hand. Hopefully this year we're not rained out!

I'll be there. I need directions though, newbie to the area. I also have some friends at work that want to help, but they need to rent gear and get air. Any recommendations on LDS near by?

Is this the place?

Pompano Beach Fishing Pier
(954) 943-1488

222 N Pompano Beach Blvd
Pompano Beach, FL 33062

Yep, Ciret, that is the place. 95 to Atlantic (in Broward County), east to the end, then north a couple blocks. You will dump your gear off then go park. I plan on being there about 8-8:30a.m.
If you are renting equipment, I would suggest getting your gear Friday night. Coastal Marine rents gear. 954-983-2388 (I think), but they dont open till 8:30 (I think).

Forgot to add the list of names.
Me
SFL Diver
ReefGuy
Renee
Dennis S
Scubaguy 62 + Angie
Smile Mon
Marvel
Ciret
BoatLawyer +1
Diver 11
Blondey

Anybody planning on going to the get together afterwards? I am....

We have a couple out of towners that want to join. I can help them with some stuff but...
Anyone got an mens large BC they can loan for the day? I have reg and tanks. Let me know tonite so I can pack accordingly!

Nope. But I know where there is a womans medium pink BC. :D

The results are being tallied, but again Pompano Beach Pier hauled in the biggest loot! Thanks all for showing up. I think we ended up with about 15 members! GREAT JOB!!!

FWIW, we could of had twice the total divers and twice the time, and still have more than enough to clean!

Dennis, again, thanks for being a great buddy. The squid were beautiful!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom