Reef Clean up with Ocean Watch June 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not on call, no plans to go anywhere-hey!!! I'm actually going to be able to make one of these things. :fruit:

I hope to be available to help . . .

ciret:
I hope to be available to help . . .

If you are in town then you are going to be there!

Anybody want to partake in the party afterwards, or maybe a BBQ and stuff (read: rum) someplace else?

How much does it cost and with whom is the equipment rented? I think I might be interested :)

Count me in... and maybe my daughter as well.

greg454:
How much does it cost and with whom is the equipment rented? I think I might be interested :)
The beach diving is free. Rent your own gear as needed. This is a great opportunity to give back to the community and clean the reefs at the same time.
We will be meeting about 8:30 at the pier. Get there early so you can park your car, register and gear up. You need to bring your C card with your when you register.

IMA Working that day man this five day a week stuff is getting old. We need to go to 12hrs shifts. I liked that all those days off. Every other weekend off.

I picked up some lead the other day when diving to make up for me missing this. Oh AND I brought in a huge metal life guard sign.

It looks Like I will be diving with Krista and (whoever) Sunday (11th) though. Which summed up in a word... "Sweet"

get it.. sugar... sweet..... er... well it sounds funnier than it reads.

Scuba_Jenny:
You need to bring your C card with you when you register.

Someone just reminded me of this ... just wanted to make sure folks caught it.

Need to have a Simpsons opening sequence with Bart scribbling it on da board.

Full blurb is at
http://www.oceanwatch.org/oclean.htm

Later that evening, participants will celebrate their hard work at the reef sweep party. The party is from 1pm to 4pm at Maya's Southwest Grille, 2nd floor Riverfront, downtown Fort Lauderdale.

Dang, evening starts -early- down here, even out-of-season.:confused:

Hmmm, they've got sites listed including:
Pompano Beach Fishing Pier
Deerfield Beach Fishing Pier

I aint ne'er dove Deerfield Pier .... mmmm, fresh urns!

Thanks Matt.
Maybe we can do Deerfield next year? Great! Matt, you are in charge for next years event!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom