REDUCED!!! Brand New Stainless Steel Scuba Compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adv1

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi Everyone,
I have for sale a brand new Stainless Steel ColtriSub SCUBA Compressor
which is one of the best small portable scuba compressors in the world that you can buy.

ColtriSub are one of the leading manufacturers of Scuba Compressors worldwide.

The compressor is powered by the well manufactured and highly reliable Honda Gas Engine.

This unit is designed for the rigours of Marine use, having the fully upgraded Stainless Steel Pak.

There is also a 5’ snorkel hose included for pure clean air intake ,which is a must for any scuba compressor, and also has 2 spare air purification cartridges for the compressor and an additional 1 Gallon of Compressor Oil.

If you need a way to deliver compressed air to SCUBA tanks, or any other breathing devices, this ColtriSub unit will do the job right. With the unique combination of experience of the ColtriSub company in building these compressors, and the reliability and quality of an engine made by Honda, this one can't be beat.

This comes with instruction manuals and is brand new.

This is your chance to snap up a bargain for a fraction of the cost.

I am looking for offers in the region of $3000.:D

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• P8140831.JPG
    P8140831.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 96
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom