redneck christmas party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Bubba, the Sceptic Tank Diver

Ooh...I like the idea! So I need a set of overalls, my BC and tank, with garden hose run into it and to a second stage, mask with one lense broken and mismatched fins?

"Home wrecker"

and wear a tool belt and stuff your bra. (or not)

Redneck ideas? this would best be asked in the Deep Dixie Diver forum... (heh :D)

This would be great, but doubles would be a little heavy as a costume.

Ok... here's the perfect RedNeck Diver Pic. You might be a RedNeck Diver if you ever put together a set of doubles with beer cans as spacers.
beer-can_doubles.jpg

You could always go as "White Trash"
12418.jpg

Or.... SCUBA RELATED... You could get a horse costume and put a mask, snorkel, fins on it and go as a "SEA HORSE"?

Like this...
sea-horse.jpg

somehow, I think you need a noodlin' contest in there.

At the store where I work we have PLASTIC tanks for our manaquins, may check your LDS and see if the have some you can borrow. They look real and you can screw a valve in. Just an Idea for light tanks if you plan on wearing one. They weigh less than 2 pounds.

I like the Scuba Bubba, septic tank diver idea too.

the garden hose is a nice touch...instead of wearing a mask, wear swimming goggles. And dont use a propper tank...get one of those water cooler water tanks, and use that...itll look cool, like an imporved tank, and weight next to nothing.

:D

mike_s:
Or.... SCUBA RELATED... You could get a horse costume and put a mask, snorkel, fins on it and go as a "SEA HORSE"?

Like this...
sea-horse.jpg

Then someone in the party will surely chew you out for having your mask on your forehead, as in the photo. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom